Sunday, May 08, 2005

Busy Saturday As Usual

-Went to Square One with Riz. Got Anniversary and Mother's Day gifts.
-Actually went to Church. Didn't really pay attention, as usual. Sigh.
-Went to Sharon's for her family party. Watched "The Bourne Identity" and "The Bourne Supremacy" and ate way too much.
-Went to AMC theatres to wait for Mike, Arvin and Jeff to get out because it's Mike's (and BJ's) birthday. Ended up sitting there, waiting for the call they said they were gonna give me, didn't get it, and when I finally got a hold of them, they were already going to Sizzling Jacks and I don't think they though. Nice. Now I feel like I'm in grade 9 again, like I'm being ditched. So fittingly, I responded by saying tersely, "I'm going home." Bleh, whatever. I think I'm just tired.

No comments: