Sunday, May 08, 2005

Crappy, Crappy, Crappy, Crappy, Crappy Run

With less than a week before my race, something horrific (to me, anyway) happened: I couldn't finish the route. I was devoid of energy, my feet felt like mush, and my mental strength was somewhere else. Damn. Damn. This can't happen now. I blame it on not feeling too well, eating a lot the past couple of days, not sleeping/resting enough, and working and lifting a lot of garbage from the side of the house. Whatever the case, hopefully this gives me motivation the next time I go running; this crappy feeling I'm having right now. That and seeing Arvin whizzing by me while running.
* * *
Well, with that off my chest, it was a good family day today. Happy Mama's Day to my Mom; I gave her Grubin and Booble CDs which she liked. Also a Happy 29th Anniversary to my folks; me and my brothers got them a DVD/VCR player. We ate at a Korean BBQ place, which wasn't the best but I of course ended up eating too much. Which might partly explain the above. Damn.

No comments: