Monday, May 16, 2005

One Last Thing

The official results of the marathon are in. Click on the pic to find yours truly highlighted for your convenience:

Or you can squint really, really hard
52 minutes and 12 seconds. Is that as good as it will get? Nope...I am now aiming to break the 50 minute mark like Arvin did (he did it in 49 minutes. Will the competition between us never end?). The only problem is: when? Perhaps this fall, after my Philippines trip. We'll see. Regardless, this whole event has been quite the experience for me and fun. I never thought I could run that far that fast, but am happy I did. Now then, where's my bike?
Went for a one hour massage today, where she absolutely killed my legs (that's a good thing, apparently). I'm lucky to have benefits from work. Then I went home and had a bath. That's right, a bath. First time in a long, long time. Might as well go all the way with this health/pampering myself thing.
Last episode of Everybody Loves Raymond was on tonight. It will live on forever in syndication. It got me thinking though: if there were 209 episodes, why does it seem that all the reruns are the same 10 shown over and over? Then it occurred to me: I watch too much TV.

No comments: