Wednesday, May 25, 2005

My Mastercard Hurts

It's been used thoroughly today:
-graduation gift for Sharon at Donato's. Hope her haircut/styled is everything she wants. She deserves it and way more!
-Imagine these shoes, but only in all white:

Shell toe, not to be confused with Camel toe
I love them, they look grrrrrreat (I read in the paper that the voice for Tony the Tiger died recently. Thus, I had to mention him somehow)
-Uzbekistanian (sp.?) food for lunch. Again, grrrrrrrrreat
-RCA Lyra MP3/FM player. Cheap! Got it from an employee at work for the super low price of sigdy bones. Brand new too...thus, I have to learn how to use it
-finally, one the top movies ever made in my opinion: Revenge of the Nerds! hoo hoo hoo hoooooo
Plus, my fascination with Gilmore Girls continues. I even watched it over the American Idol finale, although I know the country girl won. I personally thought the ending to AI3 with Fantasia was the best ending:
'Cause I waited all my life; for this moment to arrive...

No comments: