Wednesday, May 18, 2005

Not Quite Chipotles

As in the Mexican restaurant in Chicago, but I had Chorizo's today in Clarkson Village. The burrito and chips I had were good, but it wasn't as big as Chipotle's and the chips weren't as good. It was good, regardless and it satisfied my Mexican cravings.
Went to Clarkson Waste Water Treatment Plant today on a tour. Same sort of deal as my Dad works. I was imagining what it would be like to work at one of them. I would like to! Then again, everyone wants to be something they are not. I'm happy as a Public Health Inspector -- right now.
Can't believe I got into Gilmore Girls. All because I have a crush on Rory. Is this going to be another DVD purchase thing? Nah...it's too girly. I'd rather just watch reruns. For now. I did watch the season finale today, and despite all the talking talking talking (sorta reminds me of my girlfriend. Wait...no wonder I like too then), it was pretty okay.

No comments: