Sunday, May 29, 2005

Gettin' Too Old

For jogging already? Well crap, the first time I go jogging in a week and a half and now my knees and my ankles are all sorts of messed up. Maybe it is time to invest in new runners...we'll see.
The party with the Cezar/Redublo clan just don't stop, does it? Went there again and ate a lot and hung out with the cousins and nieces and nephews. Even nieces Ashely, Amber and Andrew from Florida, who I don't see at all but it's like we've known each other forever. Family is nice, I wish mine in the future is like that.
Cheyanne also treated me to a movie. That's my niece! She loves one of her favorite Uncles so much she treated me to "The Longest Yard." It was actually a very funny movie. I find scenes with grotesquely huge individuals standing beside average height individuals always funny. And then I extend the laughter by imagining me beside them, since I'm even sorta considered below-average. Oh, and Rob Schnieder is always funny, and in fact he gave me the funniest quote from the movie (aside from the usual, "YOU CAN DO IT!"): "we win! group hug in the shower tonight!"

No comments: