Monday, June 19, 2006

Ah Ya Damn Beach

Apparently I care about Peel Region's Beaches, thus I went to a seminar held at the Holiday Inn at King Street in Toronto. It was really...really...long and boring. There was a cute Polish girl named Linda who sat at the table with Lil' Mikey and me. We acted like two horny teenagers, but felt we couldn't help it because we swear she was flirting with us. Seriously, she kept staring at me! I think Alexia noticed, and I'm sure I'm gonna hear it at work tomorrow.
(All of sudden I think I'm hot stuff to other women. Maybe it's because I'm engaged? Or dilusional. Yeah, that's gotta be it. Especially after sleeping in my own sweat again last night. We really need to get our A/C fixed)

Always fun times on the boardwalk
* * *
Still frustrated and somewhat upset. What to you do when things get to be too much and it eats you up inside? Or to not be able to control things? Or to always feel responsible or guilty? I think it's time I start being a little more selfish than I already am, especially with my family. I hate to say it and think this way, but more and more I'm really looking forward to moving away from here.
It's time.

No comments: