Sunday, June 04, 2006

Ask Me Why I'm Sad

You want to know why? First, take a look at this picture:
Say ahhhhhhhhhhh
Now ask me which of these four works for me. If you guessed any of the above, I would be inclined to tell you "no." Basically, none of them work. I do believe it's because I've been sickly the past couple of days.
But then I got to thinking (which is rare): if I lost my taste sensation forever, what would happen to me? You see, I love to eat and eat all different kinds of foods. If I would not be able to taste, I might have to revert to just eating salads and other healthy food. Then I would become skinny. While that may be an ideal goal, I prefer to be more on the plump and content side. Sigh...(oh, and I usually eat when I'm bummed out. But if I was bummed about this, what would I do? Double sigh)
* * *
Another funny moment, brought to you by my mother:
Upon two teenaged lesbians, hand-in-hand, jaywalking across the street and almost getting hit by our car, she exclaims, "SHUT UP! Paka mamatay..." I'm not sure if that was a shut up to being gay, or a shut up to almost getting hit by our car. Then again, I don't even know if they were talking, so I don't know why my Mom would tell them to shut up.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hallo I absolutely adore your site. You have beautiful graphics I have ever seen.
»

Anonymous said...

Especially I like the first site. But other links are informative too, if you are interested check all those links.http://indexmachine.info/801.html and http://google-index.info/1348.html