Wednesday, June 07, 2006

How Does OJ Make You Feel?

Went to my first-ever focus group, where the topic was Orange Juice and how the ad pitches were conceived as. Pretty simplistic stuff, and I gave a bunch of retarded answers. Hopefully they ask me back because it was the simplest $60 (I had to subtract $5 for parking) I made in a long time (aside from that whole time I did the WNV crow line where I just sat around watching DVD's). Oh, and I got to eat streetmeat, which is always a treat.

Horny? Does it make you feel...horny?
* * *
Concrete is almost done, and it looks good. Sam, the concrete man, ended up making our whole driveway patterned concrete as opposed to only the walkway (and it looks pretty good). Pictures after he seals it. Of course now that it's done, I only really have 1 year to enjoy it (as I will be moving out next year). Sigh?

No comments: