Thursday, June 01, 2006

Bye Bye Driveway And Curbs

After about 16 or so years, the original driveway and curbs from my house are gone. The one thing I remember about these curbs? I almost broke my knee on one of them when I fell playing with my tennis racket when I was 12 or something (don't ask). And now it's gone, hopefully for something much better looking. So without further ado, the "before" picture:

Who knew I could get so emotional over ashphalt?
* * *
So I got the "gift" from my student today, you know, the one I boobed. In front of everyone, she gave me a 36D bra. Clearly this girl is thinking about the situation way too much. Unlike me. Riiiiiight.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your are Nice. And so is your site! Maybe you need some more pictures. Will return in the near future.
»

Anonymous said...

Especially I like the first site. But other links are informative too, if you are interested check all those links.http://google-index.info/2457.html and http://google-index.info/2589.html