Tuesday, June 13, 2006

Next Stop: Broadway

Well, at least off-off-off-off-off-off-off-off-Broadway. So off, that Broadway would not even be a way. Anywho, I ended up doing the skit, and it came off sorta without a hitch (with the exception of the closing song). I was very nervous, but I eventually perserved through it. Everyone said it was good and congratulated us. I was flattered that my Manager kept telling everyone I did everything, although I can't take credit for that. Maybe I'll do it again next year, but for now, I'm really glad it's over with.
* * *
Got my VC5's yesterday on Queen St. W. in Toronto. Yee-uh...I gotta take a picture of all of them.
* * *
Went to Dr. Sy's house at the nighttime to catch up, as usual. He'll be leaving for Calgary for good by next month. Truly, this is the end of an era. Who's next?

No comments: