Sunday, June 11, 2006

Awenda

First camping trip of 2006 over and done, and it was quite fun. Well, maybe not to my baby all things considering (I'm very, very, very happy you're okay and healthy, relatively speaking), I had a great time. It was a little too cold to go swimming, but we did some good hiking and general loafing. We saw this on the way there:

In the Philippines it was a coconut tree with tsinelas on it
And we had great steak and food. The firewood from the campground was kinda crappy, but the one we bought from a house wasn't not too half bad. But for me, I think, the highlight was the endless amounts of this:

Be-Be-Be-Be-Be-Be-Beeeee...GO BAYSIDE!
That's right, we watched so many episodes of Saved By The Bell I think Sharon will kill me the next time she hears, "brrrrrrrrrrringgggggggg...when I wake up in the morning..." And the poutine from the chip truck on the way home was "Dam Good Fries" (as their motto said). So all in all, a good trip, and I get to do it all again in two weeks when we go to Bon Echo (of Bon Vitz as I like to call it).

No comments: