Saturday, December 30, 2006

It's That Time Again!

That's right, time to make New Years Resolutions that I don't keep! I am, however, happy to report that I did stick to one from last years' resolutions: don't swear. Do you know how mentally hard it is to not swear? It almost takes away 36% brain concentration capacity trying to think of euphanisms for swear words.
So every year I think of new resolutions I usually end up breaking. And because I actually stuck to one (and subsquently have a sense of accomplishment and feel I deserve an award or something), I am not going to make a resolution. Instead, through the advice of Arvin, I will just substitue my "Resolutions List" to a "To Do List":
1. Iron clothes
2. Clean bathroom
3. Change spark plugs on car
4. Clean Car
5. Go neighbourhood/house hunting
With sheer determination, I believe I can finish this list. Hopefully by June. Hopefully.
To the very few readers that look at my blog (haha! You just wasted at least a minute out of your life you'll never get back reading the inane happenings in my boring life):
MERRY NEW YEARS!
* * *
This time next year will be so dramatically different than what's going on in my life right now. 2007 will surely be the most significant year of my life thus far. It's a scary thought but definitely an exciting one as well.
Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.
Ahem. I'm good. I'm good.

1 comment:

Jen(nnn) said...

I hate to break it to you, but being married really isn't that much different. The little bit that does make it different is great though so at least you have something to look forward to. (In case you're wondering, I meant the sense of security, not the sex. Though that's good too. Ha ha. :P)

See you guys tonight! Bring your appetites. Merry new years!