Sunday, December 20, 2009

3D(izzy)

Why the hell am I so delicate?

So Sharon and I went on a date this morning and watched Avatar in 3D. It was actually a not so bad movie, even bordering on good. In true James Cameron form, it was very detailed and long (my kidneys were bursting near the end), but they had some pretty good concepts in the movie (connections, respecting nature, love, blue balls, flying dragon-like creatures, etc.).

The 3D would've been nice, perhaps if I brought my contact lenses? Either way, I had to remove the 3D glasses (on top of my real glasses) occasionally just to refocus.

Anywho, we're gonna go look for appliances when Sharon gets back from Church (I hope she prays for her husband who is in the "skipping Church" phase right now). This kitchen reno has legs and it's ready to run

No comments: