Monday, December 28, 2009

Wanted: Fatty Food, Willing To Travel

Okay, okay, today is the last day of gluttony. I hope.

Went to lunch with Row and Clavo at Pac Mall for some delicious Peking Duck. A whole duck shared between the three of us? Errr, yeah. Of course, followed by a bubble tea.

Got home, then picked up BeeJ and went to Arv's place where I got a haircut. We ended up at Eaton Centre where I picked up more cheap stuff at Old Navy (I hope my darling RW & Co. doesn't find out I'm cheating on her...but the dress shirts were only $12! Of course I had to buy one. Or four.). We then ended up at Hwy. 61, a ribs joint. Again...yeah. But whateves, good times hanging out with the boys.

I'm really hoping I wake up tomorrow for the gym.

Oh, and something I thought was funny: you know how I know BeeJ is not from around here anymore? When a homeless person at Eaton Centre asked him for change, he responded, "sorry, I don't have any" instead of doing the Torontonian thing of just ignoring them. Seriously...tourist

No comments: