Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Good Bye Shoes

So found out some surprising news at work today; the only Manager I've ever had (Aldo), has announced that at the end of January he will be leaving the Region. It's not a bad "break-up" or anything, but he decided to move on to the private sector.

On one hand, I am sad to hear; he's an awesome boss and we've always had a good working relationship. We even have a good friendship, I would think (we play on the same soccer team as well).

On the other, I am happy for him because after 15 years at the Region, I can see why he wants a change.

Naturally, this means changes are going to happen at work. And with Kat's mat-leave coming up, looks like I'm gonna have to do some contemplating again.

One part of me says "seriously? You're gonna go through that crap again?" But the other part of me says "seriously? You're not going to try?"

I don't know. Yuck

* * *

Hard for me to forget, hard for me to let go, wish I didn't remember so much, wish I wasn't so slow

No comments: