Tuesday, December 08, 2009

See, This Is Why...

...I should've skipped soccer: I rolled my ankle pretty badly.
So what do I do to make it feel better? Well, I go and play basketball in the morning. Who needs ankles, really? Sure I was hobbling around, but I would like to think I am a Warrior (of retardedness).
But it was worth it: I won this morning against four other guys. I promptly had a champagne celebration in the locker room. Well, not really, but it felt like that in my head, because it feels like I win the world championships whenever I win. It especially feels good because I was like that injured player that soldiered on and ultimately won it all in the face of adversity (hmmm...I really don't have a lot in my life to make me happy, it would appear. My illusions of grandeur also involve me signing a pro-contract now...lol)

No comments: