Wednesday, August 04, 2010

Cottaging? Cabining? Camping?

Well whatever you want to call it, Espinola here we come! Hope we have a good time with Kevuth and the Kids at their place up North of Sudbury. We'll be leaving in about 7 hours. Shouldn't I be sleeping? And shouldn't I be packing?

But whatever. Should be interesting with the outhouse and the bathing in the lake. And the bugbites that are awaiting us. Not that I'm thinking negatively or anything.

Alls I knows is that I'm just glad I'm not at work. Even with a two-day work week, it already felt like it was a six-day one.

Oh, and I just totally relived my Grade 7 aspirations of being a "bike mechanic". Just fixed up my old trusty bike to get it ready for our trip. I suppose I should look into, you know, where we will be biking. But that's just logistics (I think).

Okay, so no technology or Internet for four days. Nature here I come?

No comments: