Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Insured Accomplishment

Am I retarded for thinking that I must absolutely have to have something accomplished each day, or I feel like a failure? (don't answer that)

Anywho, I'm happy I got at least something accomplished: finding a gatdam cheaper insurance provider for both our house and my car.

I hate insurance. I mean, yeah, it's good to have (even though it's mandatory as said by our government), but if in the end I don't ever have to use it (which I'm planning on never having to)...what a waste of money! Not to mention I subscribe to the theory that the insurance companies out there are trying to screw with our wallets. I mean, really, for the exact same insurance, how am I saving about $500 a year?

So in the end: screw you Meloche Monnex. Hello Desjardins! (I'm just hoping that in a few years from now, I'm not saying screw you too)

No comments: