Sunday, August 15, 2010

Retail (Will Put Me Into) Therapy

So I did a lot of shopping today.

Went to the Running Room because they had their last day of their sidewalk sale. I don't know how, but I ended up with two purrs of running shoes. wtf? But, in all my awesome rationalization, it was pretty cheap and I did get a good deal, so I don't have to buy another few pairs for the next couple of years.

Then we went to a Mexican place by Vaughn Mills called La Taquizza...and it was pretty good. I love me some Mexican.

We then went to Vaughn Mills to walk it out (and walk it out we did...how the hell did we spend nearly 4 hours in there?!?). Bought myself some hats, because I don't seem to have those (/sarcasm).

So after today, I find myself thinking to myself: don't I have, you know, other things to get? I mean, the kitchen is in the homestretch (just the glass backsplash is left), but there are still other things to do.

Oh yeah, so we decided that the dog and motorcycle will have to be put on hold (I'm not selling out on my dreams, though...I swear, it will happen. Just not this year. I will now proceed to cry). I think we're going to try to fit in building the shed in the backyard by the end of this year. Time to start planning again...

No comments: