Thursday, August 26, 2010

Winged Dinged

Uh-oh...looks like I took a few steps back again. In the sense that I was supposed to be watching what I ate and all that crap. For one reason or another, I ended up at Original's with Argay.

But I blame this mishap/yummy crusade on Sharon.

She wanted to go to Yorkdale, where the Grand Opening of Victoria's Secret occurred today (first sign of "probably not a good idea"). When we got there, it would've taken 45 minutes for her just to get in the bloody store.

So, being resourceful, I told her I would be back for her while I went to get my wings on.

Well whatever, everything worked in the end (including, miraculously, her not being annoyed that she was in the store for about 2 hours and ended up with only 3 items). Well except for the clogged arteries, but whatever, that's what basketball is for tomorrow.

Speaking of which, it would seem I joined another basketball league this fall/winter with Gil and his friends. I hope we win, you know, at least one game.

* * *

BeeJ, I know you're reading this. Just know that the plans for your bachelor trip? Not all my idea. I'm just sayin'

(but you'll have fun. Well, if you don't, I know we will...lol)

No comments: