Friday, August 20, 2010

You Know What Company Ended Up Being Sucky?

AyA Kitchens.

A shame too because we had such high hopes going in with them. Then the delays happened, and the (non-)customer support happened.

The installers were great and the cabinets looked nice, but sometimes the means does not justify the ends.

Oh well, what can you do? Last we'll ever use them or recommend them to anyone.

* * *

I have a race in two weeks.

For breakfast this morning, I had noodles and leftover duck. For lunch I had Burger King chicken sandwich, poutine, root beer and washed it down with a chocolate bar. For dinner I had pizza and washed it down with a DQ mini-Blizzard.

Yup, I obviously care (not only about the race, but also, you know, my life).

And it seems we're going to the Ex on Sunday (what happened to holding out? I suck). Deep fried butter? Yikes

No comments: