Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Excuses? I've Got 'Em

But it won't do anything to absorb the pain of losing.

This is what happens when my basketball team in the rec league goes to playoffs in a "do or die" situation.  My emotions, already out of whack, goes haywire.

We lost by nine or 10 points.  I scored nine, but only in the first half (my shooting went cold in the second half.  Excuse #1: I played about 38 of the 40 minutes because of Excuse #2:  we were missing three guys).

Okay, well, whatever.  We lost.  But still, it would've been nice to have win.

I hope we play next season again (or maybe not, due to the heart attack I'm surely going to get...lol)

*  *  *

Ricky-Bobby hotter than wasabi.  Went to the Wasabi Buffet for lunch for our "Manager-Supervisor meeting" and as a farewell to my Supervisoryship (free lunch what!).  I was actually impressed with the place.  It happened to be my only real meal of the day.  Ugh

No comments: