Tuesday, November 16, 2010

So Was It Fun?

Less than two weeks before I vacate this Supervising position.  I'm trying to decide if I liked the experience or not.

Like most things in my life, I'm going with "sometimes".

Now it's time to start thinking about the future again.  There was another "good opportunity" at work that came up, but I didn't even bother applying.  I'm not sure if that position suited what I was looking for.  But then again, what am I looking for?  And what makes me think I would've been even a considered candidate?

So I did apply for another position.  Here's hoping?  We'll see

2 comments:

julesbuh said...

It's a tough position to be in! We should chat about this as I'm going through the same thing. I think with any job there are pros and cons, but it's figuring out if the pros outweigh the cons and that, my friend, is based on your values. Oh lord.

huhboy said...

I agree Joooools. We'll set up something once you return from being Katy Perry in Cali