Saturday, November 13, 2010

From Bachelor To Baby Daddy

So last night I hung out with Melodie (and later on Nina and Ryan passed by).  It was fun just sitting down, doing nothing, watching the game, playing video games (haven't done that in years, and I felt like an uncoordinated retard).  I got home at like 1:45am.  Can't remember the last time I did that.

Then I woke up early to go to the babytime show at the Toronto Convention Centre.  Wow.  I swear it's like the wedding industry:  it's all a sham!  They just want you to spend as much money as possible (not that I'm cynical or anything).  But really, it was a lot to take in.

I am, though, getting more excited about having a kid.  I get to hold one and I don't have to give it back!  (gay)

We kept going back to certain vendors, and as a result, we now have 6 baby bottles.  Oh, we also bought a sling and a baby wrap.  Can't wait to rock those out (I'm serious).  We were also close to buying a really expensive Uppababy stroller because apparently it's worth it (Gil and Marie have one, so it's not really that ridiculous.  Right?), but we thought better of it as we may have been too excited.  Hopefully it's just as cheap when we do buy it.

But yeah, I went from being a "bachelor" to being a "baby daddy"...yikes, where has my life gone?

*drama*

No comments: