Tuesday, September 27, 2011

BasketOuch

So it was quite painful today playing ball.  It felt like I got punched on my thighs about a dozen times.  Hard.

*  *  *

Had a team meeting today.  I like my team.  I'm beginning to let go of all my anger with the whole soap opera the past few months and am starting to enjoy the people again.  I'm also accepting of my place at work; especially since it's made me realize I've lost the passion for it and am now going to try my hardest to actively pursue things outside of my everyday work.

Let's hope

*  *  *

Lunch with the BFF today for the first time in a while.  It sucks that things are getting a little awkward, but such is life.  I'm still hoping for her.  She will be wonderful and she deserves it...if only the fates allow her

*  *  *

Don't be embarrassed.  You'd do the same for me, and more

No comments: