Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Doing The Right Thing Feels Weird

So I guess my body was asking for some sleep.  I usually, you know, don't listen to my body.

Last night, I actually listened to it.  I went to bed at 9:30pm (wtf?).

I mean, I still woke up a few times, but I guess the point is that I got some rest.

I suppose getting rest also gives you some weird dreams.  The one I had last night involved having to go on a road trip with the entire family to Salt Lake City, Utah right after watching a "Legends of the WWF" wrestling match (where the wrestler, Shawn Michaels, wanted to go with us on the road trip).  Oh, and in the dream my mother caught me smoking, because apparently I'm a smoker, but my cousin Princess said it's okay because I'm on vacation.  Hmmmm....I think I should just go back to not sleeping as much

No comments: