Saturday, September 10, 2011

I Stopped My Boy From Growing...

...his hair.

First haircut for Eamon by Barber Arvin.  Looks good except for that one bald spot (Eamon has more than a few).  He looks older now.

As in old like a middle-aged Indian man with a bad combover.

I told Sharon I didn't want him to get a haircut yet.  Mind you, it's more than likely because of I'm way too emotional and I don't want my baby to grow up yet.

Sigh.

(holy dramatic)

*  *  *

Picked up the freezer this morning.  I truly am living a suburban life

*  *  *

Sealed the driveway this afternoon.  I don't know how it is going to turn out, but man, all I'm thinking now is that I want a crushed gravel driveway...lol.

(Wait, holy crap, I really AM living a suburban life.  Not that I'm surprised or anything.  I might even like it...)

No comments: