Saturday, September 24, 2011

This Is The Way To Train For A Race!

So it's the Oakville 10km run tomorrow.  I didn't exactly train at all.

So logically, I eat at a buffet at a Thai Restaurant the day before.  Naturally.

I blame Arvin for this one.  Him and Feli were going before we picked up our race kits, so Sharon and I joined.   Ugh.  I guess I could've stopped at the fourth plate...

Nevertheless, it was yummy.

We then went to pick up the race kit and saw Jools and Dang there.  I wonder what it's like to own your own company.  Hopefully one of these days I will?

*  *  *

Went to Eamon's swimming lesson this morning.  His instructor, while really nice, decided to not opt for a bikini wax/shave.  It was quite distracting, and not in the sexy way.  The hair was as long as my armpit hair!  Yikes

No comments: