Wednesday, September 14, 2011

What Goes Around Comes Around, Teef Edition

So I went to do a pool inspection yesterday, and I met one of the managers.  She just came back from lunch, and she had food stuck in her teeth.  I found it quite humourous (I did not mention anything to her).

Today at the end of the day, I got to my car, and lo and behold, there was food stuck in my teeth. I'm pretty sure people saw it.  I find it humourous though, not embarrassing.

*  *  *

Am taking a writer's workshop for PHIs (mandatory as directed by Management).  They started talking about verbs/action nouns/active nouns...yeah, needless to say I was lost.  I mean, I don't ever recalling learning this in elementary/high school!

Paraphrasing what my admin clerk said (she a graduate of English from U of T):  "everyone here graduated from Ryerson.  Everyone writes crappy.  You're going to need way more than two days in a workshop to improve the writing of everyone."  Funny because it's true

No comments: