Tuesday, September 13, 2011

What Exactly Are You Trying To Prove?

...would be what the less diligent PHIs would say.  Perhaps.

Was a crazy, crappy day which involved:  issuing a conditional pass after throwing upwards of $1000 worth of food; issued tickets to a place; closed a pool; had quasi-conversation with manager that turned me down for position ("Want to talk about the interview?" "No.  There is nothing that can be said that will make me any less upset."  Wow drama...lol).  Oh, and I had lunch at 3:45pm because of all the craziness of the day.  For serious.

That's just the way work goes sometimes.  Yet, I think that not everyone goes through the same thing I do because I'm just self-absorbed enough to think that I just care a lot more about my job than others.  Which may be true, but it begs the question:  what exactly are you trying to prove?

Indeed

*  *  *

Thoughts and feelings look good shown, but they remain in my mind and my heart forever even if they become hidden forever due to circumstances beyond your control.

Never stop fighting and never stop believing

No comments: