Monday, October 03, 2011

My Poor Mother

Marie gave birth to a 6 lbs. 9 ozs. baby boy just a few hours ago!  I called it with there being yet another boy.  There is no fear in this family that the Marquez name won't be continuing...lol.

My poor mother -- she has yet another grandson.  Not that this is a sad thing, but it's been well documented that she would really like a granddaughter.  I'm sorry, but apparently the genetics in this family means boys-ahoys.

And this also means that Eamon will have a cousin his age growing up.  I hope they get along and become friends.  It is my fear that they won't, simply because Eamon is already quite the emotional child/mama's boy.  Wow, not that I'm paranoid or anything.

Anywho, no name yet, but can't wait to meet the guy.  I'm positive Xavier is going to be the leader of this gang

No comments: