Saturday, October 29, 2011

Walk, Roll, Run, Heave...Whatever

So it actually didn't go too bad this morning.  By that I mean I finished without passing out (not that that has ever happened to me before or anything).

I really like the 5km run.  Did you know it's only half of a 10km run?  lol

And yet, I still struggled.  I mean, I finished in under 26 minutes.  That's a slower pace for when I do a 10km!  Dangit.

I'm gonna go ahead and blame it on the chicken wings from last night.

Well whateves.  Next year I plan on taking Eamon with a jogging stroller

*  *  *

Went to our annual St. Jacob's field trip, but this time with JuDexDang.  Fun times!  Always like going there.

Except this year was a little different.  They opened up a Walmart right across the street.  Nothing says Mennonite Country like a Walmart

No comments: