Monday, October 24, 2011

Now Comes The "Real Test"

So our baby boy is sick for the first time in his life.  Went to his room this morning and there he was, coughing (I found it really cute) and all boogery (I found that really cute too).

He's a little trooper.  I feel bad for him, but also...good?  I mean, the boy does need some germs in his body.

But now is the time I always thought was the true test of a parent:  when your child is sick, you feel helpless and just hope for the best.  And that is what I'm hoping...for the best for my baby

*  *  *

Oh Lone Star Texas Grill, how I adore you and your endless bowl of chips and fresh tortillas.  I just don't adore you when...you let me eat too much.

Regardless, we went there for Con's Birfday.  I feel like I'm going to explode right about now

No comments: