Monday, November 28, 2011

Here We Are Again...

...Monday.

Dang, this weekend went by fast.  I ate way too horribly, so I must go to the gym and at least sweat.  I hate this feeling of looking up as I'm at the bottom of the (health) barrel.

It doesn't help that we found a nice suit for Arfeli's wedding from Zara yesterday, and that it's a tailored fit.  So I have two months to try to get into half-decent shape and to avoid the tight-suit-debacle that occurred during Beevy's nups (as Nefeli reminded me indirectly yesterday.  I still feel really bad about ruining the pics...sorry Beevy!  I swear I'm usually a size "small", but J. Crew just fit differently from the clothing I usually get.  And plus, as Nefeli pointed out, it is after the holiday season where the eating will happen).

Gogogogogogogo

*  *  *

Hate it when things, like floors and walls, are not square.  Went to dry fit the quartz for the fireplace last night, and damn.  A few gaps here, tight fits there...time to think of a new solution again...

*  *  *

No comments: