Wednesday, November 02, 2011

Walk Time With The Boy

So when I got home, I had this bright idea of asking Sharon to drop Eamon and me to Metro and we would walk home (Sharon goes to karate on Wednesday night).  It's one of those days where I'm not sure if it's warm or cold.  But anywho, I went to the bank, went to Quizno's for a ham and turkey sub, went to Metro to buy produce, potato wedges and avocados.

Then we took the 3 km trek home.

Now, Eamon doesn't usually sleep in the Baby Bjorn, but for some reason he did today.  Well, whatever the case, it was good times with my baby boy.

Then I got home and fed him, showered him, changed him, and got him to go to bed (thank goodness; I was scared that nap in the Baby Bjorn may have gotten him more awake).  And now I have to clean up the kitchen and do some laundry.

Quite frankly, it's days like today that make me really appreciate how hard Sharon works during the day (she even gets dinner prepared when I come home).  Thanks Bubba...Eamon is really lucky to have you as a mother

No comments: