Monday, November 28, 2011

Tired And Cracking Skin

Dang...it seems so close but yet so far away.  The fireplace, that is.  

I checked out a company that could make the last parts of the fireplace wall, and I might be just so pressed for time that I might just order it without doing my customary 4-5 company searches.

Admittedly, I am starting to get tired.  It also doesn't help that the skin on my hands are starting to crack (and bleed and hurt).  Plus, that damn full-time job continues to get in the way...lol

Aren't I a complainey-pants?  I have to remember that I chose to do this project and that I enjoy doing renovations.  Maybe I'm just upset because it didn't turn out as "professional looking" as I wanted it to turn out?  But then again, I've always been my own harshest critic.

I just have to suck it up and git it

*  *  *

Kiri is back in my office!  Nice to have the original lunch bud back...alas, some things have changed but it's nice to have my "bff" back.  I also wish her the best of luck in the next few days

*  *  *

That hernia thing I was worried about a few days ago?  Well, as I thought, it didn't turn out to be it.  At least, I still don't think it is.  Seems like it's just one of those weird bump/cyst-like/pimple(?) things that I get in my body occasionally.  Like the time I had the same kind of bump in my arm.  Weird

No comments: