Monday, June 18, 2012

The Apple Doesn't Fall Far From The Tree?

More like the apple might still be attached to the tree.

So in order to get Eamon not to do things that he's not supposed to do (ex. open drawers that have sharp utensils in them), we say sternly, sometimes shouting, a big "NO!!!"

It usually follows with a big dramatic, head tossing cry.  Well today was no exception, except he held a grudge towards me.  He didn't want to kiss me good night or acknowledge me.  I found it quite amusing.  Sharon did too, exclaiming that like father like son.  Yikes

*  *  *

Other funny thing that happened this morning with the boy:  I was going #1 in the toilet, and for whatever reason, he wanted to go beside me and touch the toilet.  I was successful moving my body, not spilling and blocking him from touching the toilet.

Until...I saw two little hands go underneath and in-between my legs and start touching the rim of the toilet.  I was horrified and yet could not stop laughing at all.

Luckily my stream didn't hit him (although it came really, really close), and I did not spill either.  But I did immediately wash and soap his hands.

Talk about curious or something...but just the whole situation makes me laugh so much.

Just a few months ago, this kid was immobile.  Now look at him...damn.  He's so smart...crazy.  He's growing up so fast

No comments: