Sunday, June 03, 2012

This Is The Beginning Of The Goodbye For An Inanimate Object

But that object of course does have a little meaning to me.

Looks like I got a buyer for the Vitz, provided I get it safety tested and e-certified.  Just gotta figure out how to do that considering it doesn't have plates anymore

*  *  *

Went to the Bread and Honey Festival for the first time ever today (not including the time in high school the band played in it).  I don't know why I found it surprising that they actually serve bread with honey.  It wasn't bad, and it was for free!

Oh, and was served pancakes by our 347-year old Mayor.  The wrinkles in her face are probably older than my parents.

Other than that, it was also the first time ever traversing that part of Streetsville.  It's always fun discovering the City I've lived in my whole life

No comments: