Monday, June 25, 2012

As Predicted, Here Comes The Sore

Around mid-day today I started feeling the sore and enacted it by limping around.  Quite sad.

Luckily, I was able to secure a reflexology appointment.  And dang...the Chinese guy did quite a number on my body.  But I'm feeling quite better now.  Well, that is, at least a little less sore.

Usually the worse pain comes 2 days after.  I hope tomorrow won't be quite as bad.  I'm gonna go against my personal rule of "no unnecessary drugs" tomorrow and perhaps pop a few advils

*  *  *

Big ups to BeeJ for jumping out of a plane.  Who knew that he had it in him?  Better to do and not think than overthink and not do.  Like he said, peer pressure wins all


*  *  *


Keep your head up


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kAFfAtRwhUs

No comments: