Tuesday, January 04, 2005

And With God He Goes...

Rest in Peace Tito Art.
At least know that the food at your reception was beyond kick-ass...thanks goes out to Bryan and his hook-ups at Clarkson Pump. I mean, really, have you ever heard of ribs, chicken wings, shrimp, stuffed peppers and other pub food at a funeral reception? Then Maple's brother cooked some really good roast beef and potatoes. Dang.
I put my hair forward (a la Beatles style). Somehow, though, it got lost in the translation. Some people thought I cut my hair to get bangs. Some thought I looked like Austin Powers. Most were not receptive to it. Good thing I don't care what people think about my hair (generally). I just have to find a big collar '70s shirt.
Looks like house-owning dreams are back thanks to talking to my uncle/real estate agent Tito Ramon. Putting down minimum 5% down payment on a house is not bad as opposed to 10% in a couple years. The logic is all there; I just need the funds. Enter: Ken. My longest time best friend who has a full-time job now. I have to convince him that it can work if we become roomates. The only thing I have to do is find a location and give him some prices. I somehow see this latest idea of mine fizzling, but hey, at least it keeps me busy.
So back to reality tomorrow I go. I'm gonna go full steam in my new year of work....I better, I have no choice. Well, I do have a choice, but I wanna make sure I'm ahead of the game.

No comments: