Thursday, January 06, 2005

Bet High

Okay, $1 isn't exactly a high buy-in for the pot. And playing with family isn't the best for high money stakes. There, I have my excuse. Tito Mon is funny as hell with his bluff tactics. I still have a lot to learn. And no, Sharon my love, I am not going to get obsessed. I still want a house, and I'm not about to lose a lot of money on Poker.
Back to work today, and groggy as heck. I better start making an impact.
They say it's supposed to snow a lot tonight, but it's 12:50am right now, and the ground is still dry. I want it to semi-snow, thus the purcahse of my snow tires is more justified. Plus it's fun to go "drifting". No wonder my car is going to get screwed up. Oh well; I'm excited that I planned July to be the month that I finally pay off all of my car, finishing up more than 2 years early. Then I can start saving "for real" for a house. Yay!

No comments: