Thursday, January 20, 2005

I hate it when...

...I "don't have time" to do laundry and I run out of tighty-whities. Then I have to resort to boxers. Argh. I hate jangly balls. But alas, I stopped being lazy and them. Now let's just see how motivated I am to fold. I don't know why it's such a challenge for me to do menial tasks.
One of my worst days as a Public Health Inspector. I better start sucking it up and get used to it. Doesn't help when my boss doesn't listen to me.
I'm supposed to start my piano lessons sooner or later. Just waiting on Melodie.
Two things I learned from Beata the other day that I didn't write about before:
1. She is 37 years old. She looks like she is 30. It was quite the shock to me.
2. I thought things like this only happened in "Friends": my Boss married a woman, had two children with her, and then they divorced because she was gay. No, seriously. And I would've never guessed.
-->There was a third thing but I forgot it. Dammit. I really, really hate it when that happens.

No comments: