Tuesday, January 25, 2005

Drybyng and Drybyng

And I love it...for now. Peel Region is so frikin' big, it's unbelievable. I did one inspection up on The Gore Rd., about 37km from my Brampton office. It was a private school, with about 29 students and they range from Grade 2 to 12. Yeah, what the?!? I mean, how effective an education would that be? It's quite possible that in your grade you could be one of like, three students. Just because you're rich, doesn't mean your child will get a good education in private school with very little students. They are missing out on the real world, the social aspect of a populated public school, all the things that make growing up fun (and sad...hey, you take the bad with the good). But whatever.
I was listening to the highschool students discuss sex, nipples, and pantyhose amongst other things in their 12 person class. And the girls were wearing kilts. Seriously, how the heck are you not supposed to think illicit thoughts? Yikes.

No comments: