Sunday, January 02, 2005

New Years Resolutions...Yeah, Right

Every year I make resolutions, and every year I break it. I would like to think, though, that I am getting better at not breaking it. This year, I hope, is the year that I go far into the year without breaking it (fully, at least). So without further adieu, my resolutions:

-be more budget conscious. Remind myself that I am never going to get a house if I keep spending my money superfluously.

-take up piano again, and don't give up. I want to at least play one song by year's end.

-learn how to be a good poker player. I should watch "Rounders" while I'm at it.

-be a good brother, son and boyfriend (lol...shouldn't this be like priority one? Speaking of which, my next resolution is the one that really should be number one)

-be a good Catholic and go to Mass every week. Although I already broke this resolution (I didn't go this weekend already), I feel my faith and beliefs are constantly changing. Let's just hope, through the grace of God, that it changes for the better.

-start saving up for the thing that rhymes with zing.

-buy less DVD's (the only exception: CSI)

-visit Lola more often

-PRACTICE GOOD HEALTH (I had to bold and caps this one because it is imperative. Diet and exercise should be my mantra)

-wings only once every month or once every two month. This one might be the hardest one to do. Yikes.

No comments: