Saturday, January 08, 2005

Mandarin Lunch

Always a Mandarin Lunch when there is a workmate outing. Jeez...damn these putee people. But whatever, I always get my chicken ball/egg roll/spring roll on.
So Sharon might possibly have mono. You know, the "kissing disease". I don't think I gave it to her, and I don't think she got it from kissing her other boyfriends. She told me that 4 of her classmates had it the past year. I am suspecting them to have given it to her. Apparently it can knock a person out for weeks, even months. So this means that I won't be able to kiss her for a that long. WTF?!? Well, I figure I lasted long without a kiss for so many years, what's another couple of months. Oh, and of course, I hope she gets over it (what a kind, considerate man I am always putting her ahead of me). She won't be able to participate in karate...I feel bad for my baby.
Finally won a round of Texas Hold 'Em against BJ, Dr. Sy, and the hustler Melodie. Feels good to win. If only for real money...

No comments: