Monday, January 24, 2005

Another Busy Day

All due to having a day off. Quickly:
-woke up early, worked out
-dropped Mom off to work
-went to chiro
-went to Vaughn Mills with BJ and Maria
-ate a wicked burger at Jonny Rocket's
-nothing to buy in Vaughn Mills
-drove home and had an interesting conversation with BJ and Maria about Heaven and the afterlife and Catholicism
-picked up CSI:Miami Season 2 from Kim
-went with Arvin to his Lolo's, Office Place, Shoppers, Winners, Walmart
-bought hangers, Arvin burned me Stevie Wonder's Greatest Hits
-came home, told Sharon all about my day
-contemplating whether or not I should stay up to watch the Tonight Show memorial to Jonny Carson
Back to the grind tomorrow, although I don't really mind the grind as much as other people. I think that is a good thing.

No comments: