Thursday, April 28, 2005

Cin Sity

So I watched a burned, pirated, ai matey DVD of Sin City today. The movie was interesting, but while watching it, I realized something: I seem to have acquired a celebrity crush. Now most people would think it's Jessica Alba (and she is hot in the movie), but nope, it's on that Gilmore Girl. But before I announced it to anyone, I made sure she was legal (born in 1982; hey, just covering my bases). I think it first started when I watched Bride and Prejudice, and not surprisingly all those times I watched the show with Sharon. Well, I look forward to watching it now, again.
Oh Rory, You Make My Heart Go Sorey
Yeah, hurtful, hurtful day today on my back, knees and legs. I also went to David's and Maria's wedding shower today...that Mississauga bunch are interesting people. Would I be joining them soon? Hmmmmm...

No comments: