Sunday, April 03, 2005

Don't Worry Kenny, I Can Do You Proud

I have been thinking lately that I can be a good gambler. I wouldn't go crazy, but at the same time it would be fun and I think I would eventually turn a profit. And this all happened because I read a couple of pamphlets that gave me instructions on how to play those games I never knew before. I think all I need is to lose like $100 before I'm off this kick. I've never been a gambling type before, I don't know why I would start now. Oh, maybe it's because like everyone, I think I want money for nothing.
Watched that movie 8mm last night. I think Nicolas Cage is a terrible actor, and the movie was even more so.
Went to the Raptors game today with Sharon. I am finding myself falling more and more in love with her (if it's even more possible to fall in love with her). I'm a lucky guy. With that in mind, I think I should be a gambler. Not with her, just with everything else in life. Oh yeah, and the Raps are really sucking these days; the only thing good about the game was that it was free and we got pizza slices for free too.
Gym tomorrow? Unlikely. Okay, Tuesday it is.

No comments: