Thursday, April 14, 2005

Either My Jaw Is Getting Stronger Or Jawbreakers Just Ain't What They Used To Be

So I had a package of Gobstoppers today. First time in a long, long time (think: over 15 years). When I was younger, I remember it lasting forever and being very marble-like in it's consistency.
Then I had these today:

Can't stop the Gob. Actually, you can now.
The start was the same. But then I tried to do something: bite hard. Surprisingly, my teeth went through it easily. I'm guessing because I got the chewy centre one.
Regardless though, it was good times. Candy is fun when you're in the mood.
Have a meeting tomorrow with Big Boss and Boss. Jeez, what a tangle web I weave, when I first...well, complain a lot..
Running today for 18 laps. Should've done more. 30 days left!

No comments: